Thursday 7 August 2014

High Flying Fruit & Produce

I rashly mentioned in my last blog that I was intending entering the Modbury Fruit and Produce Show. At that time I hadn't appreciated it was being held on the same day as Yeovilton Airshow which I had promised to take my daughter to.  However, I did have two Dupere representatives who entered various produce in a number of categories and I am delighted to report they both won prizes!

Yeovilton Airshow was VERY impressive and VERY hot!  We had a great day, saw lots but felt exhausted by the time we got home.  Feeling inspired by our outing I had a look through my books to see if I had any material featuring airplanes and was delighted to find this one of bi-planes by Emily Bond. It would make fabulous blinds or curtains for a boys room.

August is the month for sailing regattas.  Salcombe YC Regatta is happening this week, Dartmouth Royal Regatta at the end of the month.  We love sailing and I have a lot of nautical themed material and wallpaper. Also, I stock nice model yachts like this one.


If you are interested in seeing more please do contact me.  They often end up in seaside hotels, restaurants and offices but also make wonderful presents

I will attempt to write more in my next blog but right now I've got head to Salcombe as my son is racing this afternoon and I promised I would be there to watch him!





No comments:

Post a Comment